Jeff4661 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I have an 05 Yukon (not xl) what kinda gross space can be achieved in a cpillar wall with using the areas by the side windows as well? Anyone done this? I'm thinking around 24 cubes gross...? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
4bannger Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I have an 05 Yukon (not xl) what kinda gross space can be achieved in a cpillar wall with using the areas by the side windows as well? Anyone done this? I'm thinking around 24 cubes gross...? All depends on the vehicle. I mapped out like 34 cubes in my c pillar
Jeff4661 Posted April 22, 2015 Author Report Posted April 22, 2015 I have an 05 Yukon (not xl) what kinda gross space can be achieved in a cpillar wall with using the areas by the side windows as well? Anyone done this? I'm thinking around 24 cubes gross...? All depends on the vehicle. I mapped out like 34 cubes in my c pillar What kind of vehicle? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.