good brand for alarm/remote start

Almost anything DEI, that said Viper, Python, and Clifford are all the same with little to no cosmetic differences on the keyfobs.

I wouldnt recommend avital or whatever it is which is also DEI, but pretty cheap. Lots of problems with them dropping remotes, antennas or brains crapping out, etc.

Compustar is also good, but never ran one in any of my vehicles.

Been wanting too though, but if its not broke dont fix it so why change now. LOL

I had an avital when they broke in my TB. I should sue their ass, lol.

Almost anything DEI, that said Viper, Python, and Clifford are all the same with little to no cosmetic differences on the keyfobs.

I wouldnt recommend avital or whatever it is which is also DEI, but pretty cheap. Lots of problems with them dropping remotes, antennas or brains crapping out, etc.

Compustar is also good, but never ran one in any of my vehicles.

Been wanting too though, but if its not broke dont fix it so why change now. LOL

I had an avital when they broke in my TB. I should sue their ass, lol.

Either people ignored the siren or your installer is shit. In the end, they all do the same thing.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I figured dei would change it didn't know it happened already my work sells viper an compustar both are good I like compustar myself an my statement was misworded.. N8 these new guys be bashing old guys like me? No wonder I don't come on here much anymore ..

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I figured dei would change it didn't know it happened already my work sells viper an compustar both are good I like compustar myself an my statement was misworded.. N8 these new guys be bashing old guys like me? No wonder I don't come on here much anymore ..

Ray dont let it stop you from coming on its all ways good to see you on SMD.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

It's just funny these new members know it all an bash .. Messes it up for the hungry new guy that wants to learn I don't know it all but I know a lil an just share my experience .. Op either alarm is good it depends on your preference an budget

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

It's just funny these new members know it all an bash .. Messes it up for the hungry new guy that wants to learn I don't know it all but I know a lil an just share my experience .. Op either alarm is good it depends on your preference an budget

Are you talking about me? You're really butt hurt about that?! Bro, you flat out said that Directed's SmartStart modules will not work after they do their upgrade. That is completely false and I provided references. I couldn't have corrected you any more politely.

You've got some real thin skin for an installer....

I will say that the mods have been on it lately, getting rid of them.

Firebird watever your name before u check me respect me fool u don't know me so back the Fuk up

TEAM DC AUDIO

Firebird watever your name before u check me respect me fool u don't know me so back the Fuk up

HAHA Real mature man. Grow the fuck up. I never once said I had a problem with you. You put incorrect information out there and I corrected you. And I did it as politely as anyone possibly could have. That's it. You didn't know and that's perfectly fine. But someone had to speak up so the correct information is out there. I don't give a flying fuck who you are or what you've done. You made a mistake. It happens. But you reacted like some 21 year old hot-headed punk. Taking it WAYY too personal. This guy already PMed me wanted to start shit. haha

Archived