Cj Kumz Posted April 30, 2015 Report Posted April 30, 2015 So my mate brought his sub to me after hearing flapping sound. We discovered that part of the rubber surround had come off the cone. What could have caused this?? Any ideas? I'm yet to check his settings Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Robert8252 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Posted April 30, 2015 What sub. Either cheap sub or playing the sub way beyond it's mechanical limits. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Cj Kumz Posted April 30, 2015 Author Report Posted April 30, 2015 spldynamics.ee/toode/spl-380d1a/ Not really a cheap sub. But I did notice the surround is glued to the cone not stitched like other subs Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.