4 DD 1500 customs, M2C SUPER LOWS

one quick question, why not use the baffle of the box as part of the isobaric loading piece, like mount the first woofer physically inside the box completely then mount the ring with the other sub onto the wood of the box?

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

but it looks awesome and i wanna see vids of it playing

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

one quick question, why not use the baffle of the box as part of the isobaric loading piece, like mount the first woofer physically inside the box completely then mount the ring with the other sub onto the wood of the box?

I probably could've done that lol, I was just trying something. I am ready to change it up already but i need to get some legit video first to show it.

I've only been waiting 18 days to see a video. He he but, I think your build is sick dude.

But yes interested if this is your DD's putting in work. I wants to see her sing them lowzzzz

dude i knoooww i just need to get my hands on a good camera. It is really aggressive on the lows. 30 - 29 is her sweet spot at the ear, and 27 - 25 has great authority.

Hair trick? Dooode, make that video!

Soon sir.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

nice, i was just wondering since it would make it look like its actually just inverted subs, but secretly it would be 4 muahahaha :spiteful:

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

nice, i was just wondering since it would make it look like its actually just inverted subs, but secretly it would be 4 muahahaha :spiteful:

Yea i have thought about just telling people it's 2 subs, bc you are actually only getting the output from 2 cones instead of 4. I just say 2 pairs in an ported isobaric.

Sorry on the lack of posting. Life is busy, work is busy! No complaints here. Metered the isobaric and in the process i messed up my already weak shit battery. Now the car will hardly start. Singer 240. m2c @ 1 ohm. 2 pairs of 1512s in the isobaric tuned in at 30. Even with the shit battery did better than expected on the meter.This thing loves the lows!! it sounds just like i wanted it to. Once i get my new battery i will do a video with an ipad if i have to. Just to get some footage then i will change it up.

6964-MMS-1445644791415-attachment1-Scree

6965-MMS-1445644808816-attachment1-Scree

6966-MMS-1445644825567-attachment1-Scree

Archived