Second Skin Audio

solobarocs

Guest beatitouttheframe

Guest beatitouttheframe

ok dude came to me with 2 15in solobarics and a 2000w amp also kicker there in a 6ft by 3ft ported box and he wants 900for the setup.....?good price or not?i think its a bit steep lol

well as said, which kickers is it?

Also is the amp 2000 watts peak or 2000 watts RMS as u would need about 2000rms for the 15 inch kicker solobarics.

Also that price may be abit too much for a used system.

I mean here in uk i can get the kicker 15" l7's for about 150 each new and say 2 amps for 150 each is about 600 roughly speaking.

Of course i dont know the prices in America but also dunno how true this is but they say kickers are easy to fry.

well as said, which kickers is it?

Also is the amp 2000 watts peak or 2000 watts RMS as u would need about 2000rms for the 15 inch kicker solobarics.

Also that price may be abit too much for a used system.

I mean here in uk i can get the kicker 15" l7's for about 150 each new and say 2 amps for 150 each is about 600 roughly speaking.

[glow=red,2,300]Of course i dont know the prices in America but also dunno how true this is but they say kickers are easy to fry.[/glow]

BS.

well.. kicker amps are usually pretty good.. i like them.. especially being underrated.. as for paying 2 grand for it.. i dont know about that. i wouldnt buy it either.. its USED!! if it was all new then yeah, you should get it.. not used though

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...