Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

how to calculate box volume .........?????


Recommended Posts

Posted

sorry it took me so long to get back I've been working like crazy I only had time to work and sleep. What do you want a picture of the gain or the SPL? and I have it tuned right now too 34 Hertz

The "transfer function magnitude" graph is what I would like to see.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3168 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...