Second Skin Audio

I Lost One Of My Babies

so yea i think i mightve lost a voice coil on one of my subs. goin to find out for sure later when i put a dmm on it. but yea sounds like air is escapin out of it, but its not. if its not one thing its another >.<

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

bump. so yea found out one of them are blown, so im sendin it in when i get the money to, and now my check engine light is on. oh joy

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i hate it when that happens, part of they system goes bad, then part of the car goes bad. sounds like when i put a new system in i cracked my waterpump and blew and intake manifold gasket, and a month later i had to buy a new bat and alt. haha. i can relate

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

i hate it when that happens, part of they system goes bad, then part of the car goes bad. sounds like when i put a new system in i cracked my waterpump and blew and intake manifold gasket, and a month later i had to buy a new bat and alt. haha. i can relate

Bills

thing that pisses me off is ive had a system in it since i got it a year ago. and its a fuckin new car -.-

Archived