Jump to content

Pioneer 8" m800pro mids


micker

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone using them or have any real world reviews on them

Shops sell them nere me but none on demo

Will be supplying them with 75-80rms@4ohm

Posted

their popular here, play very nice imo, dont feed them more than rated

Pioneer AVH3200 DVD
2, Pioneer 6.5" 2 way 60 Rms Kevlar
4, Pioneer 6x9 2 way 80 Rms Kevlar
1, Kicker Solo-Baric L7 15-Inch 1000 Rms
1, 1000Rms Hifonics Monoblock Amplifier
1, 800Rms Hifonics 4-Chan Amplifier
Audio Control Epicenter
Kicker Kx3 Crossover
120AH Power cell Battery (Main)



Pioneer AVH4300 DVD HU
2, 500rms D.A.S 10B 10' Mids

2, 500rms D.A.S 8' Mids
2, 300Rms Pyramid TW47 2" Super Tweeter
2, SA-12 D4 Tuned @ 33hz @ 4.26 ft^3
1, 1000Rms Rockford Fosgate T1000bdCP Amplifier - Birth sheet 1576Rms
1, 1000Rms Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD Amplifier - Birth Sheet 1496Rms
Audio Control Epicenter
Audio Control ESP2
Clarion Mcd360 Electronic Crossover
Kicker KQ30 30-Band Equalizer
Rockford Fosgate Rfc10hb 10 Farad Hybrid Digital Capacitor
Yellow Top Optima (Main)

Big 3

Posted

They say 700w 180rms

So I'm guessing that's 90rms each

My amp makes 75rms@4 85rms@2

Now some sites are saying there 3.3ohm but sold as 4 so I guess I might be close to 80rms feeding them if that the case

Plane to bandpass them at 80/320hz

Then run some 6.5 comps high passed at 320hz

Posted

I have the 6.5" set in my truck. Not very pleased with them.

Even 80hz might still be too low, they seem to wanna be passed at 125hz. 8"'s might be different here.

All in all, I am replacing mine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...