Mauro376455 Posted February 12, 2016 Report Posted February 12, 2016 Why does your sub have "RE" and mines have "xxx" maybe diffrent year model?
Gregg Elias Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 Yeah weird hey. So From what I can find out mine is one of the first overhung drivers they were making. They seem to change their specs often do maybe it was the experimental phase. They went away from the split coil because it wasn't very efficient. This article tested the driver I have. http://www.data-bass.com/data?page=driver&id=50
Mauro376455 Posted February 12, 2016 Report Posted February 12, 2016 I hope the new one i order dosen't come like this one, if it does i will have diffrent looking cones lol But i don't think theres much change doe
Gregg Elias Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 All the new ones have xxx on I believe.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.