Second Skin Audio

6 JL 15w0s and a JL 1000/1

Recently did the Big 3 for this customer to get him started on his electrical needs. We gets some pretty bad drop at high volumes but this is super aggressive for only 175 watts per sub LOL.

FLEXIN

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

What load is the amp seeing??

The subs are wired to 2.6 ohm, but the amp is a slash 1000. It does 1000 watts anywhere from 4 ohms to 1.5 ohms

Yah those are great amps. Voltage drop is still pretty bad for 1000rms. What does this electrical consist of (alternator amperage, batterys, etc). Pretty impressive flex 175w per sub though :D

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Yah those are great amps. Voltage drop is still pretty bad for 1000rms. What does this electrical consist of (alternator amperage, batterys, etc). Pretty impressive flex 175w per sub though :D

LOL I agree. Those slash amps stay pretty stable down to about 11 volts, then they start to lose power. But the only thing this guy has at the moment is a red top optima and the big 3 with just 4 gauge. IMHO he should get rid of the Clarion EQ and roll Audiocontrol or just get a HU with a good EQ in it.

Hey sirhutson please lets us guys know how this turns out. Me myself; I love systems like this. Reminds me of my oldschools days. Didn't have the stuff we have in this day and time. I think its getting down for what it is.

Will do brother!

Archived