2 DC Power 250 HD's

1 DC Power 300 SPX

DC Power triple alt bracket

5 Kinetik HC 1800's

4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables

4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket

iPad Air in dash

300+ sq ft or sound deadening

yes with IE on windows 8.1 wont allow paste...

with photobucket I get a "you are not aloud to post that type of image link on the forums" or something like that. im using the IMG link wich wont copy paste so I type manually an It wont work.

Atleast Imgur it tries to work but gets a page not displayed. I don't understand why no images wont work.... Doesn't seem to be a issue with the site I upload them to because both sites Imgur and Photobucket both wont work for me.

---nvm I using google chrome now and I see what u meant

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/jesseknoblock/20150608_193325_zpsxiwjitoo.jpg~original

AHA!! closest i gotten so far i can see it i dont know if you guys can XD lol

Flip threw the album should have all the pics

So as you can see I have the Kicker EX1000.1 and Cadence D1600M, As i said before, Im trying to sell the Kicker EX1000.1 and dont want to open it, in the interest of keeping it in the best of condition for a potential buyer. Tho I do have the itch to open the Kicker EX amp now and see whats in it.
The Cadence is slightly smaller, like by mm or cm not inches. Though the inside board comparison cant be done until i open the Kicker EX amp if I do. The insides of the Kicker EX could possibly be less to the eye, though it has more weight to it than the Cadence. By a couple pounds (1-2).

So those two amps, both of wich i own are rated as follows.

Cadence D1600M max rms 1600 watts @ 2ohms 13.8v

Kicker EX1000.1 max rms 1000 watts @ 1ohms 14.4v

The retail for the Cadence from Cadence own website was around $880+tax, The retail for the Kicker EX 1000.1 is $549.99+tax from a Canadian store which is local to me (Visions Electronics).

The mention of the Kicker KX1600.1 was because I really really like Kicker and want the new Kicker KX1600.1 alot. I own a Kicker CompR 12" 2ohm DVC subwoofer currently (going to purchase a 2nd) and previously had 2 10" Kicker CompVR 2ohm DVC subwoofers before.

The only place I can get a Kicker KX1600.1 is Crutchfield.ca and they were $999.99 and now they actually raised the price to abit over $1000 (canadian dollars)

Alot of places wont ship Kicker or Rockford Fosgate to Canada, the ones that do charge a massive premium over the USA prices.

Anyways the Kicker KX1600.1 is over $1000 for me, and its lighter and smaller than a Cadence D1600M both rated basically the same (except Kickers 14.4v an Cadence is 13.8v) so for the $300 I made the gamble and got the Cadence Amplifier I've been longing to try out. Happy with the purchase and as I said am selling the Kicker amplifier as the Cadence at 4ohms feels the same as the Kicker EX at 1ohms. Once I get my 2nd subwoofer the Kicker wont have enough rated power at the 2ohms impedance and I feel confident ill be happy with the Cadence from the experience with it on 1 Kicker CompR @ 4ohms.

Archived