Second Skin Audio

T-Line for a massive 24" woofer?

Guentha

WTF when did this come out?

You mean Hornresp? It older than most of the people on this forum. The original code was on punch cards, no joke.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

You mean Hornresp? It older than most of the people on this forum. The original code was on punch cards, no joke.

never heard anyone mention it yet, pretty basic, how well does it do? I'm thinking of going for a tline for this sa-8 i don't use, or maybe a horn if thats a better choice for larger rooms.

never heard anyone mention it yet, pretty basic, how well does it do? I'm thinking of going for a tline for this sa-8 i don't use, or maybe a horn if thats a better choice for larger rooms.

It does very well and has been used by a lot of people to come up with some extremely successful designs. Like any modeling software though, the data you get out is only as good as the data you put in and you have to know how to interpret the results. If you want to learn to use it I can help you.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived