Sonic Electronix

woohoo another point for Ohio

:jump:

Lol yeah. I can't find many people around here into audio. If they are it's nothing crazy. Walmart kickers and the likes.

there are a few shows this summer in columbus and mansfield

meca and iasca

Yeah i plan on hitting them up. Not to compete or anything. Just to check it out.

it is usually $30 to compete all day

expect to not get 1st place, you dont enter to win you enter to play, at first lol

you will almost always get a trophy for participation (its the day and age everyone gets a sticker)

pretty cool

you can just sit there and give demos to people

I go just to hear the walls but I spend like $20 on snacks nomnom , I only enter when I have a new setup to test out

It is nice to support the show, if nobody enters they wont make any money.

Sounds cool. I've never been to one at all. They let you drink or sell beer there?

Lol yeah. I can't find many people around here into audio. If they are it's nothing crazy. Walmart kickers and the likes.

meca and iasca

Yeah i plan on hitting them up. Not to compete or anything. Just to check it out.

expect to not get 1st place, you dont enter to win you enter to play, at first lol

you will almost always get a trophy for participation (its the day and age everyone gets a sticker)

pretty cool

I go just to hear the walls but I spend like $20 on snacks nomnom , I only enter when I have a new setup to test out

Sounds cool. I've never been to one at all. They let you drink or sell beer there?

only if you quit liking your own posts.

There are shows that sell beer but not any of the ones Ive been to.

Everybody has their own coolers. Nobody wants to jam anyone up as long as theyre smart about it.

meca and iasca

pretty cool

only if you quit liking your own posts.

There are shows that sell beer but not any of the ones Ive been to.

Everybody has their own coolers. Nobody wants to jam anyone up as long as theyre smart about it.

Lol i dont see how I'm liking my own post? Unless I'm fat fingering on my phone. Idk

Archived