Sonic Electronix

Whats up guys? New to this forum and i didn't see a section to post in so i posted here? I joined because this forum is WAY more active than the other one I'm on. Currently i have 2 12 dss ethos on a bc3500 in the trunk of a cavalier lol. Anyways whats up.

:WELCOME:

we have a junk section

not that youre junk but that is where this belongs

anyways if you want, post pics of your setup in the members rides & builds section

if you meet the requirements you can enter in SMD system of the month

:partybanana:

Sup. Welcome. Bit of advice, don't like your own post, lol! I have a crescendo 3500, I love it. I came here because this forum has the funniest members.

Lol is that what the checkmark does? My bad. Yeah i love my 3500 as well. I beat the crap out of it and it keeps on going. I had a single 12 zcon on it for about a year and a half. I'd like to get another 3500 or a 5500 though.

woohoo another point for Ohio

:jump:

Lol yeah. I can't find many people around here into audio. If they are it's nothing crazy. Walmart kickers and the likes.

there are a few shows this summer in columbus and mansfield

meca and iasca

Lol yeah. I can't find many people around here into audio. If they are it's nothing crazy. Walmart kickers and the likes.

meca and iasca

Yeah i plan on hitting them up. Not to compete or anything. Just to check it out.

meca and iasca

Yeah i plan on hitting them up. Not to compete or anything. Just to check it out.

it is usually $30 to compete all day

expect to not get 1st place, you dont enter to win you enter to play, at first lol

you will almost always get a trophy for participation (its the day and age everyone gets a sticker)

pretty cool

you can just sit there and give demos to people

I go just to hear the walls but I spend like $20 on snacks nomnom , I only enter when I have a new setup to test out

It is nice to support the show, if nobody enters they wont make any money.

Archived