Second Skin Audio

1. Trunk is the smallest trunk iv ever seen.

2. With the upgraded rf sub I still get a lot of rattle.

3. I'm trying to go as light as possible.

I'm not sure if the b stock would be sufficient enough to cover the inevitable rattle a Q or lvl 4 will have on 1500rms...

So I'm trying to figure out if I should go with the pro or the b stock, and how much to order

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

We currently have 4 very nice boxes of B Stock 40 pound mixed piece box, what this is inside the box is different sizes of sheets from 12x20 to 4x6 that add up to 40 pounds, it is a mixture of both Damplifier and Damplifier Pro but I can say right now it is running 80% Damplifier Pro and 20% Regular Damplifier. The box will cover anywhere from 60-90 sqft (sold by weight not sqft) and has really good set up/factory error material inside right now. They run $224 for the whole 40 pounds and you can get great coverage from a box, here is a video of me installing just 15 pounds of the box into my trunk....check it out here

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

You can find the B Stock options here

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

We have one of these left that will cover 30 sqft and is all B Stock Damp Pro here

468x60.png

Lots of info, thanks. I don't think the 40 lb box would be my best option, seems like that is quite a bit. My main question however is relating to the b stock and how comparable it is to the damp pro. If it takes 2 layers of b to compete with one layer of damp pro I might as well go with the pro. Make sense? Iv used damp pro and love it, I just know the b stock is a little lighter.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

We have one of these left that will cover 30 sqft and is all B Stock Damp Pro here

This box contains 18 sheets of Damplifier Pro B Stock, it will not take you extra layers of B Stock to perform well. It is the same great 100% American made butyl rubber as A Stock, it just has factory errors as it is the set up material for the runs at our manufacturing plant. It will have wrinkles, bumped corners/edges, and +/- thickness errors so with the B Stock the sheets will range in thickness of 1.7mm to 2.2 mm in the Pro version, which will still yield great results. If you go thinner and get the Damplifier Regular B Stock it will range from .75mm to 1.25mm so if you where comparing that to the the A Stock Pro then yes you may want to double the thinner one up, but over all the product is 100% the same product as A Stock just not as pretty!!!!

468x60.png

Also note that B Stock goes out of stock fast, I put 10 (40 pounders) 8 (Bulk Packs) and 1 Shop Pack on the shelves and in 2 days we have very little left (4 - 2- 0)

Edited by Second Skin

468x60.png

Deal, thank you!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Purchased. Thanks SS, im looking forward to it

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Awesome thanks for the interest in Second Skin....Good Luck with your project

468x60.png