So i have had the unit for about a year and a half and i have used it to check about 5 systems and haven't touched it recently.

When i go to use it to test a head unit as soon as the volume gets loud enough to hear (very quiet still) the dd1 detects distortion. i have done this with more than one HU and an amp.

Is there something im doing wrong? i make sure the right track is playing, im not sure what is going on

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

it has happened to me with different vehicles while running. so should be at 14.4v especially at low volume

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

:ninja:

Edited by Jhunt94

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I honestly didn't think of that, i mean the unit was only 4mo old when this started and it seemed a little weird for a bat to die that fast only using it a few times at that point. i will give that a shot once i get omce and leave this remote work-camp. thanks

I honestly didn't think of that, i mean the unit was only 4mo old when this started and it seemed a little weird for a bat to die that fast only using it a few times at that point. i will give that a shot once i get omce and leave this remote work-camp. thanks

I like to disconnect my battery when it's not in use, just to make sure just it doesn't get drained.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter