Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure recommendation for 1 DC Level 6 18"?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Are there any specific recommendations people with the Level 6 has experience with?

I've looked on their website and the only thing I want to change is to have 6.0 cubic feet.

This is going to fit in the back of a Envoy/Trailblazer, so I have some room to spare.

Posted

DC recommends 5.5 cu ft. An extra .5 cu ft probably isn't going to make much difference.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...