bcpballer64 Posted June 6, 2015 Report Posted June 6, 2015 I am looking for any kind off pop that would emulate or function similar to a headunit on my tablet. The audio out will just be through the head phone jack. The stock music app sucks and a couple of the ones I have tried all suck "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bcpballer64 Posted June 8, 2015 Author Report Posted June 8, 2015 Anyone? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
mikereidis Posted June 9, 2015 Report Posted June 9, 2015 I am looking for any kind off pop that would emulate or function similar to a headunit on my tablet. The audio out will just be through the head phone jack. The stock music app sucks and a couple of the ones I have tried all suck For Android Auto, see my app here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/android-4-1-headunit-android-auto-t3125252 And here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.yyx.hu But please understand that it's still a very early and experimental release. It WILL improve, but good software takes a while. This is the only Headunit app of it's kind for Android Auto and the protocol details had to be painstakingly reverse-engineered.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.