24 Inch Wheels And Tires For Sale...

i have a set of 24 inch american racing hustlers for sale...one of a kind...i have never seen a set with the small chevy pattern (5x4.75) in a 24 inch set yet and american said they had not made a set yet either...so i believe these are the only pair like this....they are mounted on a nitto invo 255/30/24 inch tire..wheels are 99% blemish free...one has a small spot that is only noticeable when pointed out...im askin 3k for them...retail is somwehere in the 7k range and dealer cost is 3300.....i have a pic of one but if anybody is interested i can get a pic of all 4 on the truck...

Posted Image

xa-1.gif

I don't know if i'd actually want to get rid of the blazer. But as soon as I read what system was in it I was almost hooked! Would you be willing to sell the subs seperate?

nah i dont really want to sell them atm....but cash talks bullshit walks....you make an offer and ill let you know if your close...

xa-1.gif

i guess people forgot the rules...only ask if interested in buying. no BSing in the for sale section.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived