Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A couple years ago I stumbled onto to this place that has basically all wiring and cabling you could possibly need. It's local to me in Moore, OK but I just discovered they do online sales too. Way cheaper than going to an auto parts store or such and much larger selection. I the people are very friendy and helpful.

  • Heat shrink up to 4' sticks I believe
  • techflex is all sizes and colors
  • copper lugs
  • tons of wires, types, gauges, cases
  • bus bars
  • connectors
  • some tools
  • tons more

Thought I'd share with my fellow audio/wiring enthusiasts

http://www.spectrowireandcable.com/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...