FieroGrande Posted April 10, 2008 Author Report Posted April 10, 2008 Badass PRICE! How good is that buy.com site? Never heard of it! Quote
Lice_01 Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 yeah its a pretty reputable site, I've bought from there a couple of times. Been around for many years. Quote
FieroGrande Posted April 10, 2008 Author Report Posted April 10, 2008 Just order it. Now its time to wait. Quote
Xplorer Posted April 11, 2008 Report Posted April 11, 2008 I was completely ripped off for my memory card. 79.99 at radioshack for the 2 gb one. But 2 gb is way more than enough for me. Only thing I'll put on my w580i is mainly ringtones, maybe a song or two Quote
FieroGrande Posted April 12, 2008 Author Report Posted April 12, 2008 I was completely ripped off for my memory card. 79.99 at radioshack for the 2 gb one. But 2 gb is way more than enough for me. Only thing I'll put on my w580i is mainly ringtones, maybe a song or two Damn bro that sucks. At the cingular store they wanted 69.95+ tax for a 2 gig one. I was like FUCKKKKK. But Now i am happy and why dont you put anything else on your phone? Like GF pics or vids? lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.