How many square feet of deadener did you use to cover the floor, trunk, roof, and doors?

I've only done the trunk and front doors so far and I used 36 square feet

thanks man, build is looking great keep it up!

2006 Monte Carlo

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 SSA ZCON 12's

5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz

Soundqubed 3500.1

PAC LC-1

Singer 320 Amp Alt

XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk

Super Start AGM Under Hood

80ft+ Sky High 1/0

40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener

Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids

Soundqubed Super Tweeters

Alpine 1" Tweeters

Alpine MRP-F300

And also looking at soundqubed pro audio 6.5s for the kids think I may just swap out my Rockford fosgate 6.5s and put some mid range in the doors and just get some nice tweeters to go in the a pillers .

I didnt care for the Crescendo pro audio 6.5''s, they didnt last in my car for a week.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

I'm having issues with my subs again not sure what's going on or if it's even the subs but once and a while they will play perfectly fine then I will go in to a store or something come back out and start playing them and they will hit then start moving back and forth really fast and making almost a poping sound then they will start working fine again. It just does it randomly any ideas ?

• 4 weeks later...

Well no more Impala traded it in on a brand new Malibu Ltz with the turbo 2.0 pulled all the audio stuff out of the impala probably going to use some of it but more than likely just doing 1 of the 12s and use the same amp. Just gunna get a pre fab box for now the car already has the pioneer system in it from the factory and it sounds really good so just adding a line out converter and taping into the real speakers. Here's a couple pictures of the car

7D7970DA-133F-4172-B8B4-64DEB380FC00_zps

F04E264D-0ED9-4734-A883-501FC7C2676A_zps

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues with my subs again not sure what's going on or if it's even the subs but once and a while they will play perfectly fine then I will go in to a store or something come back out and start playing them and they will hit then start moving back and forth really fast and making almost a poping sound then they will start working fine again. It just does it randomly any ideas ?

Sounds ike the amp is going into oscillation for a while before stabilizing. Not sure what exactly would cause it other than the amp might be in the early stages of failure.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

Archived