rfbasshead Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Ok so I know this is last minuet but I need a high resolution picture of the t400-4 in going to get it tattooed on my arm tomorrow to complete my sleeve and I want all the little details in it. The one one I got from the FOSGATE website gets blurry when I try and zoom in. Can some one photoshop or find a good picture please? 5 bucks to anyone who can get me one that will work.
CarAudioFab Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Just took these -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
rfbasshead Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 I should been clear. I need the circuit board, not the outside. My bad
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.