Second Skin Audio

So i really needa get this

Luxury Liner Pro - 4 Sheets 24"x54" Each (36sqFt) ( 1 )

But the problem is this

UPS Online (Worldwide Expedited) $519.62

UPS® (Worldwide Expedited) $519.62

UPS Online (Worldwide Express Saver) $595.40

UPS Online (Worldwide Express) $613.77

UPS® (Worldwide Express) $613.77

Im from bahrain fyi, is there another way to get my hands on this product ? without paying 500+

Does it have to expedited shipping?

I know it does go by dimensional weight as well as size.

I sold a RF T1D215 to someone in Australia, and he paid $173 USD in shipping. I think the weight was 32-38 lbs.

You're better off buying a similar/equivalent product from England, Spain, Italy, or even China.

Or go through the nearest dealer in whatever country it's in and ship it from there.

-Frank

So i really needa get this

Luxury Liner Pro - 4 Sheets 24"x54" Each (36sqFt) ( 1 )

But the problem is this

UPS Online (Worldwide Expedited) $519.62

UPS® (Worldwide Expedited) $519.62

UPS Online (Worldwide Express Saver) $595.40

UPS Online (Worldwide Express) $613.77

UPS® (Worldwide Express) $613.77

Im from bahrain fyi, is there another way to get my hands on this product ? without paying 500+

Thank you for your interest in Second Skin Insulation. Unfortunately we have no control over the costs that UPS, USPS, FedEx or any other shippers charge. We do have alternate methods to ship product to foreign lands. If you send us a complete product list and complete shipping address to our email at [email protected] we will work through our shippers and see if we can get a better quote for you. The quote you get from UPS real time quotes for International shipments is so high because they basically have to ship 2-3 day air to get it to countries like yours. When we look up quotes for you we will get additional companies air rates along with slow ship boat freight rates for you to decide between.

Eric at Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

A customer just ordered today from Saudi Arabia and used this shipping method for a cheaper rate, check it out for your needs too.

https://www.i-parcel.com/en/

It is called drop shipping, we ship to a local US port town and they ship it by boat or plane to you for a cheaper rate. Slower but cheaper.

Good Luck

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png