Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Memphis mojo good?


Dewayne89

Recommended Posts

Posted

Might be getting some older memphis mojo m3 12s are they any good. I don't wanna start a vs thread and I'm not shopping around just bumped into them. They weigh like 40lbs a piece and have 3in coils I read they are quality but don't hear much about them.any opinions? What would you value them at?

Posted

I know a guy that swears by them. If you can get them for a good price then they be worth it, but when they were new they had a pretty steep price tag so anyone wanting to sell one usually asks for a pretty penny.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...