Spent The Day At Stillwater Designs. . .

yea, the van is cool, but not loud enough...our TECH guys designed one, a SPL box, then the R&D gyuys said "no, do this box", which is in there now. :(

Time to put the SPL box back in, IMHO.

Can ya get the specs for us? I'd love to know out of curiosity. I've been plannin a stupid box for my wall for a while now... 1 solox18 on 2 kx2500.1's 12 cubes @ 20Hz 20"x6" port mouth. (this after getting screwed on my 2 15" avalanches, decided to go with 2 Tumults till the went outta business, then 2 15" SDX15's)

dont hate on my tuning...think its interesting, cool, think its not, I know all your reasons before you tell me and why I disagree for my personal wants ;)

IB3 22"

When I met him he was just sitting in a nice BIG office, feet kicked up on the desk, drinking a coke. . . now that I think about it, it looked like he had just woke up from a nap :D

HAHA. . .(although it was a nice office). The new Stillwater facility is NICE!!!!

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

When I met him he was just sitting in a nice BIG office, feet kicked up on the desk, drinking a coke. . . now that I think about it, it looked like he had just woke up from a nap :D

HAHA. . .(although it was a nice office). The new Stillwater facility is NICE!!!!

that was a Red Bull :D

LOL

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!