Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

dual box for Sundown x12's


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a box design for 2 Sundown Audio X12 d4s - I'll have them wired to 1 ohm

I will have the subs facing into the car with the back seats pulled down and I want the port to be facing the same direction. Has anyone built a box for 2 x12s ? if so what design did you come up with. Each sub requires 2.5 cu ft I seen some videos etc of ppl using 5 cu ft boxes and 6 cu ft boxes and looked as tho the 6 cu ft boxes had a bit more flex to them and spl.

Thanks in Advance to any replies

2007 Chevy Equinox

Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS

Big 3

2 runs of 2/0 Welding cable

2 - XS Power D3400 Batteries in Parallel - Fused at 250A

Alpine MRP-2000D - Temp amp.

1 - ZV4 15" Rev 1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...