Tobias Posted July 17, 2015 Report Posted July 17, 2015 Hi, Im going to build a new box for my new subs and need a littlebit of help to get it done. The Subwoofers is 2x SPL Dynamics 15"s, here is a link. http://www.spldynamics.fi/products/subwoofers/SPL-series/spl-380d1a-e.html I will power the subs with a GZ 4000.1 in 1 ohm. I will be playing alot of lower music like decaf's songs and other hiphop/rap music. My car is a Volvo sedan with no backseats, behind the front seats its pretty much empty till the backwindow so space isn't really a problem. I hope this is all information needed to give me some help, if any information needed is missing just ask me. I have tried websites and programs that calculate enclosures but i guess im not smart enough to understand them. Sorry if my english isn't the best, im swedish. Thanks in adcance, best regards, Tobias.
BannisterEc Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Hi Tobias Imsure Joe X can help but you would have to supply the maxium dimensions for him to design the box around
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.