Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 15s Sub enclosure design help


Recommended Posts

Posted

About 5 inches but that's if I build the box inside my truck. Which I wouldn't be able to take it out when needed. It's my work truck I use for on the road recovery for our big rigs.

Posted

About 5 inches but that's if I build the box inside my truck. Which I wouldn't be able to take it out when needed. It's my work truck I use for on the road recovery for our big rigs.

Ok, well I designed a box based on ur measurements (31height).. it's on the small side as far as volume goes (less than 2 cu ft per sub. But I kept ur port velocity under 24 m/s.. I'll post pics soon

though, if it were me.. i wouldnt use all 4.. maybe 3..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

here you go...didnt have time to do actual screen shots before i left for work..

20150724_140909.jpg

20150724_140538.jpg

20150724_140550.jpg

20150724_140630.jpg

20150724_140639.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6230 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...