JakeHarling Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 I have 4 15s They are DLP MLD Customs 1500rms. I need a box design help. The person that builds box in my area designed one and said since I have such little area I can't tune 32hz. My space I have to work with and I do have room for a top port and it's going in my Tacoma. It's just I don't have much to go into my doors. I do have room for a top port thanks for any help on a design. My room I have is 47 Wide 31 Tall 23 deep Impedence: D2 freq: 32.55 Qes: 0.715 Qms: 8.366 Qts: 0.688 Mms: 196.9 X-max: 32mm Suggested sealed: 2.15cf Suggested ported: 3.35 3 inch voice cool 1500rma 3000 max Mount diameter : 14 Displacement 0.2 Outside Diameter: 15.65
JakeHarling Posted July 22, 2015 Author Report Posted July 22, 2015 I have 4 of these 15s, The power I would be putting on them is a Banda 7k. I forgot to add that on the first post. BANDA 7k On FOUR of these 15s
JakeHarling Posted July 22, 2015 Author Report Posted July 22, 2015 I listen to rap/decaf/rock/country. Help please.
Smoove Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 You posted in the correct group. give it a while for people to get on and respond 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
JakeHarling Posted July 24, 2015 Author Report Posted July 24, 2015 That's sealed.. That's the only secs I could find for the subs. That's off of DLP customs Facebook page from a year ago. It's 3.35 for ported. Joe X
JakeHarling Posted July 24, 2015 Author Report Posted July 24, 2015 I can go 48 wide 31 tall and 23 deep. I remeasured and I can go 48. It can be a slot port or aero ports. I'm just looking for 32-35 hertz closer to the 32 if possible.
dsw422 Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 so ur looking at 17.067 cu ft gross.. thats doesnt include a double baffle or even triple (one of which youll need), port area, sub displacement, or bracing.. so lets just say you end up with maybe 12 cu ft net.. thats under what the volume it asks for. im not at my computer so i havnt done WinISD to even see how this will work. But it doesnt look promising. plus youl barely be able to squeeze the 15s on the face.. how much space is between the top of the would b box(31 inches) to the roof?? is there any more height you can squeeze out? 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.