Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I buy things on CR as part of my job (my wife and I own two antique stores). I am always blown away with what you can buy there, as unlike Ebay where folks may sell for a living, on CR, generally folks are looking to simply get a few bucks for their old stuff (garage sale prices). So as kind of an experiment (AND TO SAVE MONEY OBVIOUSLY)), I decided to buy EVERYTHING (and I do mean EVERYTHING) off of CR for my latest system in my Protege. It is completed at a total cost of exactly $340. This includes 5 amplifiers (I'm only using four), all speakers and subs, HU and wiring. it is one of the best sounding systems I have ever built, at 1/10th the price.

Here it is:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4083220/2003-mazda-protege/

MOSFET

19112195.JPG19112200.jpg19112199.jpg19104447.JPG19111780.jpg19100200.JPG

Posted

Hahahaha, yeah I piece mealed my stereo via pawn shops & ebay for my Bimmer.

Pioneer deh-p960mp $75 pawn

Eclipse 8263 free- I fixed a shifted magnet after the guy gave me back my $90.

Kicker Solobaric 12's $70 pawn

Crossfire VR602 $100 ebay

PPI 200xi $20 pawn

Monster Cable RCA $20 ebay

The amps don't match but for the price, I'm still not complaining.

Switch my subs to Memphis c312d4's for $75 pawn and switched out the sub amp to a

Crossfire VR1000d for $120 pawn.

-Frank

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...