Jump to content

Little hairtrick action from Panama :)


Recommended Posts

Posted

cool man, let me know!!!

What other countries have you visited around here?

May bad haven't been online... I've been to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica,Madrid Spain,Switzerland and Panama I've only had a passport for 3yrs so not many places.

Posted

cool man, let me know!!!

What other countries have you visited around here?

May bad haven't been online... I've been to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica,Madrid Spain,Switzerland and Panama I've only had a passport for 3yrs so not many places.

still a lot of places! Go to Medellin at Colombia, TRUST ME! ;)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

cool man, let me know!!!

What other countries have you visited around here?

May bad haven't been online... I've been to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica,Madrid Spain,Switzerland and Panama I've only had a passport for 3yrs so not many places.

still a lot of places! Go to Medellin at Colombia, TRUST ME! ;)

Oh yeah heard it was pretty rough there tho. One of my supervisor is Columbian he said he wont go there it just as bad as Tijuana.

Posted

naaa no way man, colombia is awesome, medellin is very quiet for sure, there are only a couple of cities you don´t want to visit , other than that, is an amazing country with the most beautiful women you´ll ever see!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...