Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help on a loud box design.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 4 rockford fosgate p3 15" 4 ohm on a t-2500.

I want to make a ported box in the back of my 1999 chevy silverado extended cab. I took the back seats out and i have an extra battery. Just need help on a box design.

Posted

ok.. if nobody gets a design to you by the mornin, ill get one to u..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

I came up with a design for you.. I shrunk the size down and made it a wedge (so u can lean ur seats..

I'll post pics in a little while.. my computers Internet is being retarded so I'll post when I get to work.

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Are you willing to wall it?

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal
 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Posted

That was the plan with a plexi-glass side window

so you want to wall it?? those dims are for the wall?

if so, the depth with get more shallow.. you dont want the box too big, or else youll be very peajy at tuning frequence.. i recommend around 15 to 22 cuft. this will get you loud, but not overly peaky.. do both of ur rear doors open??

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Hey bud, shoot me a PM and we can get you taken care of. :)

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal
 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...