Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help on a loud box design.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 1999 Chevy Ext cab and would like to know if there is anyone who makes a great box for under the rear seat only the passenger side door on my truck opens and also I would a seat lift kit on it if I could find one also would like to fit 2 12’s under the seat. Just not wanting to take the seat out or I would even consider taking the seat out if I could get a box made with a seat on top of it. Is this possible has anyone done that before? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 507 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...