ajsmoke Posted July 31, 2015 Report Posted July 31, 2015 Hello everyone i'd like to get a sundown sax-100.4 amplifier I already bought one from ebay the sax-2000D for my subs but the shipping is costly is there any other way to get amps without paying 150$+ for shipping im from Bahrain thanks ali- Quote
DrewJones Posted July 31, 2015 Report Posted July 31, 2015 I am currently in Riyadh until December. If you want to have the amp shipped to me using FedEx, I'm sure we could meet up and get you the amp. It's just an offer. lol Quote TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
ajsmoke Posted July 31, 2015 Author Report Posted July 31, 2015 no disrespect but I don't get hows that going to help me will the shipping be cheaper then ? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.