Please Help setting DD1 with Alpine pdx-v9

Ok i just read that someone else used a pdx amp with a dd1 and didnt get any signal out of channels 2 & 4 just got a signal out of 1 & 3. I have actually only tried 2 & 4 so far, thats my luck...i will try channels 1 & 3 tomorrow; but i dont understand that, u should get a signal threw all of them. I will update my results tomorrow, hope it works!!

Sometimes on channels 2 & 4 on four channel amps the signal comes through the negative terminal. Try that. That's how it is on my AQ 90x4. I think it even has that in the DD-1 manual as a trouble shooting step.

Sometimes on channels 2 & 4 on four channel amps the signal comes through the negative terminal. Try that. That's how it is on my AQ 90x4. I think it even has that in the DD-1 manual as a trouble shooting step.

Already tried negative terminal on 2 & 4 and i still get nothing; going to try 1 & 3 this evening and see how that goes; thanx for the response anyway i appreciate it

Already tried negative terminal on 2 & 4 and i still get nothing; going to try 1 & 3 this evening and see how that goes; thanx for the response anyway i appreciate it
Got output through channels one and three on pdx-v9, got all gains set in all channels!! Thanx for the help!!