mikercw Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 There's a Warehouse by me that is shutting down and getting rid of a ton of items. They are more an Aftermarket Performace place, but oddly enough they have Audio stuff. They have some American Bass Hd12D2 and they are willing to let them go for VERY cheap. I'm not looking for jaw dropping insane bass, just something decent ( for a secondary car). There's a total of four of them. Just curious on thoughts and opinions of anyone here since I have never heard any American Bass products. Thanks! "If it ain't broke, dont fix it"--- said no Audio guy ever!!!
Qiraat Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Those hd's will get down and if your getting them for cheap buy them.
ZAPCO209 Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 I have personal experience with the xfl series subs very nice I'm sure the hds are also good THE DRIVING FORCE
CrazyCricket12 Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 I could be wrong and if I am then disregard this comment. I believe they are very similar to the soundqubed brand so that could give you a reference point to the build quality and how they hold up. ..
fyerbyrd22 Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 i love my xfl 12s..what price are u getting the hd at? personal build in progress http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/ www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns
mikercw Posted August 7, 2015 Author Report Posted August 7, 2015 i love my xfl 12s..what price are u getting the hd at? I picked up all four.... $125 each I couldn't pass up after researching the retail cost of them online.... Even if I only keep two, sell the other two and buy a newer amp. They sell for $275-$300 online "If it ain't broke, dont fix it"--- said no Audio guy ever!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.