Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

b2 IS series


Kris4b11

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys haven't been on here in a while. I have a few questions, does anyone here have any experience with b2 audio is15? How much power can it take? (Rated at 600w rms) how many cubes would make it happy? Things like that. I haven't found much info on them, just wanted to do a budget build with 1 of them.

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Posted

It's a very good subwoofer. I have tested the HN15 and ES15. On volume I know +/- 4 cubes will work well. Powerwise I personally wouldn't go above 1000rms. A mate of mine had 2 in an 8 cube box off a 2000rms amp and they sound lovely.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

It's a very good subwoofer. I have tested the HN15 and ES15. On volume I know +/- 4 cubes will work well. Powerwise I personally wouldn't go above 1000rms. A mate of mine had 2 in an 8 cube box off a 2000rms amp and they sound lovely.

Nicee!! Thank you

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...