Zbak Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Hello everyone! Just wondering what a good box tuning frequency for 2 of these subs would be if I want it to shake the car like crazy and be a chest pounder. Would 34hz work? Oh and also the manual suggest 2.5-3 cubic feet and the sub itself suggest 2 cub feet so which do I do!!
Bass head 4-15s Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Two cubes will do fine I got four bd3s 15s and am at 2.9 cubes net at 36hz and my plays down to 30hz with easy and it peaks at 49hz am doing 152.5 stock. And that's below the window in a expedition I got bc5500 on them at .5ohms.
Zbak Posted August 22, 2015 Author Report Posted August 22, 2015 Two cubes will do fine I got four bd3s 15s and am at 2.9 cubes net at 36hz and my plays down to 30hz with easy and it peaks at 49hz am doing 152.5 stock. And that's below the window in a expedition I got bc5500 on them at .5ohms. First of all is love to here that in real life ?? probably move a lot of air haha Sense you are using 15 would it be better to tune lower sense 12 naturally don't play as low as 15?
Triticum Agricolam Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 What amp are you using? What kind of music do you listen to? What vehicle is this going in? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Zbak Posted August 23, 2015 Author Report Posted August 23, 2015 What amp are you using? What kind of music do you listen to? What vehicle is this going in?Rockville; rap and pop; trunk of Toyota
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.