I like my rims/ truck combo...this is an old picture. Everything is black now including the rims:

Posted Image

I had a 07 Yukon before the Escalade, but I am really, really, into the older body style escalade. I like the rigid, dirty look to it, I'm not feeling the whole smooth round body style. To each his own though. Nice truck regardless, and lets see some pics of it all black.

teamsundown-1.jpg

i think that you should go for more of a look like this...

Posted Image

do work

oK im going to go "slightly go against every body and say that the first set of rims where "interesting"
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Posted Image

I love those on 'lades. Blacked out of course

And them bitches aint cheap !!!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i think that you should go for more of a look like this...

Posted Image

do work

hey those are my rims! and please dont buy those smoothies.. it will completely ruin the look of a ncie car

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Archived