matisanta Posted September 6, 2015 Report Posted September 6, 2015 I need help building an enclosure for my 2 kicker comp vr 12. I've built a sealed box which sounds great. After that I tried building 2 ported enclosures which both sound horrible, I followed the subs manual specs but had no luck either time. I wanted to see if someone could give me measures to build a new one. I can fit in my cars trunk up to 88cm x 35cm x 40cm. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me box measures and port measures. Thanks in advance!
mcfalcon Posted September 6, 2015 Report Posted September 6, 2015 I'm gonna help you a little. Post sub specs. Post what amp and how many watts. Also the will need to know if you are going for SPL or sq. Still learning but have started gathering.
matisanta Posted September 7, 2015 Author Report Posted September 7, 2015 Ok I'll post up the specs today thank you
matisanta Posted September 8, 2015 Author Report Posted September 8, 2015 Ok im running a hifonics brutus 1600.1D with the two kickers. the specs of the subs are the following DVC nominal impedance (Zn), ohm 4 Resonance Frequency (fs), Hz 32.6 Power Handling Watts, Peak (RMS) 800 (400)Sensitivity (SPLo), dB @ 1W, 1m 86.9 Effective Excursion (EXmax), in (mm) .501 (12.73) DC Resistance (Re), ohm 3.5 Mechanical Q-Factor (Qms) 8.166 Electrical Q-Factor (Qes) .703 Total Q-Factor (Qts) .648 Equivalent Volume (Vas) Ft3 2.3 (65.294) Net Displacement, in3 (cc) 75.9 (1243. Outer Frame Diamater, in (cm) 12-5/8 (32) Hole cut-out Diamater, in (cm) 11 (27. Mounting Depth, in (cm) 6-1/4 (15.9)
matisanta Posted September 8, 2015 Author Report Posted September 8, 2015 And Im looking for i think its called Open Show? I have a hatchback car
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.