Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Seat/enclosure in crew cab


protocaster69

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 13 cc Silverado and I really want to do a semi decent setup... At least a couple sundown x10s or something along those lines... Love lows.

Trick is I want to keep a back seat... Doesn't have to be the stock back seat.

I'm wondering if any of you guys have built any seat/enclosures and if you have pictures... Just to get some ideas on how I want to go about it.

I would very much appreciate it! Seat bottoms or whole seats would be great!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...