Brandon McCullough Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 I currently am running 2 Sa 18s on 2k in my Denali and I will be putting this into a 4 door or 2 door blazer. I actually want to do 4 Sa 18s....which would be my best bet? My current pair of subs are d4 so I'd get another d4 pair and run each pair on one amp. I'd like to do a 4th with the 2 I have now but obviously I wanna go louder and do 4 in a 4th. Could this be accomplished in a 2 door?
SkarredSierra Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 You could do that in a 2 door or four door. Either way your gonna have to pull the back seats. I barely had 8 cubes in my 4 door behind the back seat below the window line. I squeezed 4 12s in there tho. If it was me id do 4 door so you have more access to equipment. You think about a wall?
Brandon McCullough Posted September 28, 2015 Author Report Posted September 28, 2015 back seats are coming out in either one lol....im thinking about a wall...i really wanna sit comfortable in my seat as it would be my daily....
Miguels Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 For a daily driver it's something I wouldn't recommend. 1. weight will hurt your fuel 2. Harder to see your blind spots 3. Your braking suffers due to weight. Bigger rims add to it 4. Easier for thieves to see you have gear Some people do it but it something I wouldn't do on a daily vehicle. For a daily I would look into doing something that sounds good and gets a bit loud. 4 18's in a daily you won't be able to enjoy the full experience on the road without getting a fine or pissing off other drivers my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Brandon McCullough Posted September 28, 2015 Author Report Posted September 28, 2015 the box my currenty 18s are in now may slide right in a blazer taking the seat out as its small in my denali....my trip to work round trip is only 25 miles and i do have my denali to drive as i have 2 kids also....so id be in that more anyhow and take the blazer to local shows
SkarredSierra Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 So wall the blazer and make a build log. Please. Lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.