dylan117 Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Hi everyone, I have a 4 door 2000 blazer I'm doing a build in, I'm nearly done with the wall/box and am curious about something. So... heres my scenario, ive got a 3:1 ratio 6th order (obviously at the B-pillar) and for now I will be running 2 DC XL m2 18s on 2 AQ2200s. the rear chamber of the box is 11 cubes tuned at 26hz, the front chamber is 45ish tuned at 55hz. the wall will be foamed and sealed off, so in theory, should this pull hairtricks? I'm just curious if you guys think this could get loud lol. thanks for any input!
mrd6 Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 If it doesn't you did something wrong lol My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.