Mr DeeBeez    658

It's a tight squeeze to fit everything in this box. Would have loved to do double layer of wood all around, and a triple baffle, but in order to meet the requirements of street stock class, the box could only be so tall. So I had to make it work!  We will see how it sounds by this weekend. Hoping for a 152 once I get it on full power. 

Mr DeeBeez    658

Got my box all finished. Came out pretty good I think! Will be putting it in tomorrow on my 1 3500 at 1 ohm. Have a second 3500 on it's way and will be here Tuesday. Will have them on full power with 2 3500's at half ohm each :)

IMG_2976.thumb.JPG.c1c4b7a3dabaab623ad39912addf8eb2.JPG

• Like 4

Mr DeeBeez    658

Got it in and playing! Sounds very musical. About the same loudness with one amp at 1 ohm as my 18 was at .5 ohm. Once it's on two 3500's at half ohm each, it should get a good bit louder :). Definitely moves more air and likes low 30's much more than the 18 did. 

IMG_2992.JPG

• Like 5

Mr DeeBeez    658

Just metered it. A little disappointing. best score was a 147.36 @44hz sealed on the dash. Hoping that with the second 3500, that score will be at least a 151. should be a big gain in power going from 1 3500 at 1 ohm to 2 3500's at .5 ohm each. fingers crossed!