Savan Suave Cleveland Posted October 12, 2015 Report Posted October 12, 2015 Hey y'all, I recently bought two 18 inch subwoofers from a friend of mine (don't remember the brand) and I plan on buying a SSL EV4000D Evolution amplifier. Is it recommended to buy a new alternator? Thank you in advance! I would add photos but i can't seem to find a button to allow that.
Mitchaford Posted October 12, 2015 Report Posted October 12, 2015 to post photos just hit this button If you get the brand and specific model I'm sure we can find a better amp to fit the woofers 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
Mitchaford Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 use a site like photobucket or imgur to upload your pictures 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
emurra7 Posted October 15, 2015 Report Posted October 15, 2015 If you have to ask then your answer is yes. I'm not sure how much power that amp will make but the charging system on an 09 matrix isn't that strong.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.