It's a simple sealed box? Why the fuck would anybody spend money for that? It's just a wedge shaped box. Get your ass out there and measure your own truck. lol We'll set aside the fact that nobody charges for box plans, that's just not done online (JoeX puts in work round these parts), but it's not even vented?

fordf250, if you're going to go through the trouble of building your own box, at least make it a decent ported design with two 8"s or something. If you don't want to go through the hassle, the CompRT sub I posted above will drop right in and bang.

holy shit, did you read any of what was written on that page?? holy fucking dumbass.

but you get stereo or mono bass... and you dont even need a x-over! add some 3.5's and you have a total system!!!!!! strange that they didnt say it can be powered off the rear channels of any headunit!

Firebirddude reason I posted was to get ideas and yeah o don't have time to do it doesn't mean I'm lazy but if you don't like hey guess what I don't give a fuck!! At the end of the day I'm paying for it

»Yonik«

Archived