Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who here has single cab ford Rangers? I just purchased one and I'm trying to get ideas on a small system behind the seat

»Yonik«

Posted

12105922_916074348448305_518817733048577

build of a Team Subsonic Lows member out of Florida I saw on facebook. I think it's like 2.2 cubes or so. Sundown ZV4 12

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Holy shit , I was thinking like two 8s behind the seat lol

»Yonik«

Posted

I sold mine about a year ago.

Do you have the one piece bench seat? Does it even slide forward? Or flip forward? 60/40 split seats? I know some are one piece that don't slide or flip at all. That'd would be hell.

Oh and year?

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

I had this behind the 40 side (passenger) http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69549_Kicker-40TCWRT102-TCWRT102.html

I still had to have the seat up a click or two from full back and couldn't recline it all the way back either. I know it's real tight back there. I don't think you could fit the 12" version unless you're willing to seriously move that seat up. Fine if you're 5' 2" I guess. I know there's plenty of anti-Kicker folks out there, but that box is slim as heck and beat pretty well off ~400WRMS.

If you're willing to build your own box, of course you could squeeze out some more. But keep in mind you'll need a place for your amp too. Mine was behind the driver's seat of course.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

I'm 5'7, never carry passenger and I could sacrifice a it a bit of space on my side. Not bad really, I'm just looking for a little bass any recommendations on 8s?

»Yonik«

Posted

It's a simple sealed box? Why the fuck would anybody spend money for that? It's just a wedge shaped box. Get your ass out there and measure your own truck. lol We'll set aside the fact that nobody charges for box plans, that's just not done online (JoeX puts in work round these parts), but it's not even vented?

fordf250, if you're going to go through the trouble of building your own box, at least make it a decent ported design with two 8"s or something. If you don't want to go through the hassle, the CompRT sub I posted above will drop right in and bang.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

It's a simple sealed box? Why the fuck would anybody spend money for that? It's just a wedge shaped box. Get your ass out there and measure your own truck. lol We'll set aside the fact that nobody charges for box plans, that's just not done online (JoeX puts in work round these parts), but it's not even vented?

fordf250, if you're going to go through the trouble of building your own box, at least make it a decent ported design with two 8"s or something. If you don't want to go through the hassle, the CompRT sub I posted above will drop right in and bang.

holy shit, did you read any of what was written on that page?? holy fucking dumbass.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...