I had this behind the 40 side (passenger) http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69549_Kicker-40TCWRT102-TCWRT102.html

I still had to have the seat up a click or two from full back and couldn't recline it all the way back either. I know it's real tight back there. I don't think you could fit the 12" version unless you're willing to seriously move that seat up. Fine if you're 5' 2" I guess. I know there's plenty of anti-Kicker folks out there, but that box is slim as heck and beat pretty well off ~400WRMS.

If you're willing to build your own box, of course you could squeeze out some more. But keep in mind you'll need a place for your amp too. Mine was behind the driver's seat of course.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I'm 5'7, never carry passenger and I could sacrifice a it a bit of space on my side. Not bad really, I'm just looking for a little bass any recommendations on 8s?

»Yonik«

It's a simple sealed box? Why the fuck would anybody spend money for that? It's just a wedge shaped box. Get your ass out there and measure your own truck. lol We'll set aside the fact that nobody charges for box plans, that's just not done online (JoeX puts in work round these parts), but it's not even vented?

fordf250, if you're going to go through the trouble of building your own box, at least make it a decent ported design with two 8"s or something. If you don't want to go through the hassle, the CompRT sub I posted above will drop right in and bang.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

It's a simple sealed box? Why the fuck would anybody spend money for that? It's just a wedge shaped box. Get your ass out there and measure your own truck. lol We'll set aside the fact that nobody charges for box plans, that's just not done online (JoeX puts in work round these parts), but it's not even vented?

fordf250, if you're going to go through the trouble of building your own box, at least make it a decent ported design with two 8"s or something. If you don't want to go through the hassle, the CompRT sub I posted above will drop right in and bang.

holy shit, did you read any of what was written on that page?? holy fucking dumbass.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived