Sonic Electronix

Big No No's Or Ok To Do?

I have 2 amps, but i'm only installing the one right now, I have the distribution block for them, is it ok to run the initial power wire through the single hole sode and then just have one short power wire in the other side to the amp and keep that other distrubition block side empty, or will it affect it somehow ? I'd like to stage everything right, hence why I'd like to use the distribution block, instead of just screwing it right into the amp. Also, is it bad to plug in rcas to the head unit, run them, not plug them into anything, but just tape them off?

basically what you are asking is can you leave a side empty on the distribution block, answer is yes you can. think of it like your house wall socket if nothing plug in doesn't mean something will happen to the things plugged in in other wall socket

and rca will be fine when taped off

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

c42977d4-a28f-47b5-a02f-49dbb8697b2d_zps

basically what you are asking is can you leave a side empty on the distribution block, answer is yes you can. think of it like your house wall socket if nothing plug in doesn't mean something will happen to the things plugged in in other wall socket

and rca will be fine when taped off

Thanks, much appreciated!

Archived