Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help, I was replacing the tranny in my truck, I had to take my bench seat out to access a panel, anyhow, I was assuming nothing was touched on my amp. Hooked the seat back up, connected my 6x9's back to the speaker wires. Now all they are doing is pushing bass with very very little treble. I've tried switching the RCA,s around, messing with the HPF and I'm getting no progress

Posted

The preout setting would be on your headunit, but not every one has the option. Also check to make sure your x-over is still in HP, might've got switched to LP on accident.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 898 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...